We are starting sailing on June 6th.
In line with the latest advice from the government and RYA, a plan has been put in place to allow limited sailing activities whilst keeping members as safe as possible. Due to this there are extra requirements for us all to follow to go sailing.
Please read our restarting sailing guidance by choosing the link from the menu options.
Currently members need to book a sailing session, and are unable to just turn up to sail. To 'Book a slot' please log-in through the members portal and then select the 'Book and slot' menu option
Please feel free to contact us with any queries or concerns. Members will continue to receive emailed updates on the situation.
- If you are suffering from the symptoms of Coronavirus we ask that you or members of your household not to visit the club until after the isolation period as recommended by the UK Government has passed.
- Keeping to the social distancing guidelines.
- No Social Gatherings. To ensure the safety of all, social gathering are not allowed at this time.
- Use the external sink provided for washing of hands on a regular basis.
- Use the hand sanitisation points located around the site.
- STAY ALERT > CONTROL THE VIRUS > SAVES LIVES